The minimum order quantity (MOQ) per design is 15 pairs. This can be split over multiple sizes provided there is at least 6 pairs per size you include.
Note that the MOQ is per design. If you include multiple designs in your order then each design must meet the MOQ.
A color change is also considered a new design even if everything else stays the same.
Tips for when you do not meet the MOQ
- Ask other teams if they wish to join your order.
- Ask coaches, parents and supporters if they would also like to order socks for themselves.
- Sometimes a few people have much larger/smaller feet than the rest. Our socks are very stretchy, so often you can order a smaller size and it will still stretch the fit a slightly larger foot than recommended.
- Worst case, if you ordered too small and its too tight - you can cut off the toe of the sock and wear another sock below. This way the person gets a comfortable fit while still having uniform team colors.
Examples of valid orders
- 15 pairs total = 6 Medium, 9 Large
- 18 pairs total = 6 Medium, 6 Large, 6 X-Large
Examples of orders that do not meet our MOQ
- 12 pairs total = 6 Medium, 6 Large
* Does not meet the minimum of 15 pairs per design.
- 15 pairs total = 6 Medium, 6 Large, 3 XL
* XL must be at least 6 pairs in this case.
- Design A: 15 pairs total = 6 Medium, 6 Large, 3 XL
Design B: 15 pairs total = 6 Medium, 6 Large, 3 XL
* Although there are 6 XL combined over 2 designs, the minimum of 6 per size per design is not met.